Saturday, June 2, 2018

#12, 13, and 14 - Mt Field, Willey and Tom

I took the winter off from hiking but return back to the 4000 footers today. šŸ‘šŸƒ  Angus joined me...and kicked my @%s  a bit on the steep sections.   But was great fun to spend sometime with him.  We ended the day at Black Mountain Burger before I returned him to Camp Kabeyun for him to continuing working to help get camp ready for the campers arrival.   It was a cloudy hike but not too crowded and cool enough that the black flies did not join us.  I am still figuring out my GPS app - ignore the nautical mile measurement - the hike was just under 10 miles
The second try at a selfie
Mt Field
Mt Field

Mt Willey
Mt Tom

Great to be back...about 3 months to get 34 more - just let me know if you are interested in joining me on a hike.

No comments:

Post a Comment