Sunday, August 19, 2018

#25, #26, #27, & #28 

North Twin, South Twin, Galehead & Garfield

and #1, #2, #3, & #4 for Reid

I sit in my living room with my tired feet up enjoying a rum a tonic after a great day of hiking a bit over 15 miles, 4888 ft of elevation with 1.9 mph average speed to add 4 more peaks to my list.  This time my neighbor and friend Robyn Powley and her son Reid joined me.  All I can say is Reid is a mountain goat...it was great fun and looking forward to more.  In the great words of Reid "I like to hike because it is just quiet".  As I have said before whether I summit all the 4000 footers in my 50th years does not really matter - my intention was getting back to something I enjoyed and connecting with friends doing it - it has been a great journey so far. 

Why does my hair always look so bad in hiking selfies....

North Twin 





 South Twin 






 Galehead




 Garfield


 4 Peaks 

Some how this meant 28 


Great Fun...more to come 





















No comments:

Post a Comment