Thursday, August 22, 2019

OWLS HEAD # 32....

2019 has been a wet spring and a busy summer so I didn't really get a lot of hiking in until August.  Richard and I did hike in the Charlevoix Region of Quebec which was beautiful!  On August 10th I returned to the 4000 footer list with a hike of Owls Head with my hiking partners Christine and Gio...fun was had by all although we all had our moments of wondering what we signed up for .....

The second half of this summer has been tough for me due to some health issues ......time in the forest with caring friends who bitch a little and laugh a lot is appreciated more than you will ever know!

Would you mind coming with me, Piglet, in case they turn out to be Hostile Animals?
A.A. Milne








The road walk at the end was LONGGGGGGG........a mental challenge!





No comments:

Post a Comment