Thursday, August 22, 2019

The Tripyramids #33 and #34

The weather report is not always right - on August 13th, 2019 a bit more rainy than expected.  I probably would not have planned the hike up the North Slide had I expected rain but it was not terrible as the rain had stopped.  We did not see another hiker on our route up the North Slide and down the South slide.  I picked up Angus at Kabeyun at 7:30 and we headed to the mountain....I always love when one of my kids agrees to hike with me.


This makes it look like I was ahead of Angus...we will just go with that.  I am definitely slower on the steep sections with my health issues but times spent in the Whites is such healing for me.  Angus was patience with me 



The sky did clear for us on the return trip......




No comments:

Post a Comment